The Great Rabbi Speaks

The other night, I was putting the Great Rabbi to bed. He's a bit fearful of the dark, so I've put a rooster nightlight in his room. As he was climbing under the covers, he said that he wanted to talk about the Guardian rooster. So, I told him to tell me about it: 

The rooster guides me through the dark shadows of the wicked.

" Huh?" I thought. Did he really just say that. So, I asked him if he wanted me to write down what he had to say about his Animal Guardians.

He asked me to share it on my blog. So, here it is word for word. It is unedited. I did not change any words. I did not write any of it. All I did was transcribe his words:

My Dear Animal Guardian
By The Great Rabbi

The Rooster guides me through the dark shadows of the wicked.
The Lion guards me from the medieval

The mighty Whale will guide me through my dreams
And my destiny.
And the Dog will guide me through the cities,
the states
the countries
the continents
And the religions

And the Mankind will guide me through my life.
And G-d will guide me through my world
And my universe.
The brave Penguin will guide me through the Greek snow,
Ice, water, earth and metal gods.

And Myself will guide me through my home
Through my hope
Through my friends
Through my love
Through my school
And again, through myself.

The Gorilla will guide me through venom, bad feelings and any bad chances of life.
And I forgot, what about the books?
They guide me through almost every single thing in life. 



Comments

  1. OMG! That is absolutely incredible and beautiful...and so incredibly deep and sophisticated. And touching. I am overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging

Resurrecting Levine

Jealousy's Funeral